Tuesday, November 20, 2012

LIVE to LOVE

As I have been reading Angie's Facebook post these few days I can see the abounding theme of "LIVE to LOVE"!  And if you think about it, that is SO HARD TO DO!!  I mean seriously think about it!  LIVE your LIFE to LOVE!  "What if the people in my life aren't loving back"?  LOVE them ANYWAY!  "What if they have wronged me"?  LOVE the ANYWAY!  "What if they don't deserve my LOVE"?  LOVE them ANYWAY!  "What if they talk behind my back"?  LOVE them ANYWAY!  "What if they ignore me"?  LOVE them ANYWAY!  LOVE ANYWAY! 

 

Imagine what would happen if we LOVED ANYWAY?  How would our enemies react?  How would those hard to LOVE family members feel?  How would people in your world respond?

 
This holiday LOVE ANYWAY!
 
 
 
LOVE ANYWAY!
 
 
 
Stephanie Lainez
Author/Speaker/Mommy SuperHero




No comments:

Post a Comment